Pink and Main Guest Designer: Happy Birthday

Hi Stampers! 
I am thrilled to be guest designing for Pink and Main this month. I know last week I didn't post much due to craziness at work. But I survived. 
So, I have three fold card for you using the new Pink and Main set called Birthday kids. This set has the cutest little images and they are near and dear to me, since my kids are little too. lol, 
I used the coordinating dies to make the cut outs on the front of my card. I used 2 top folding note cards to create the three fold. 
Using my MISTI I stamped the images underneath the cut outs and colored with my Copic Markers.
I used Scallop Waves border and a strip of the new Celebrate paper and added some of the new amazing Birthday Girl Glossy dots. 
All supplies are linked on the bottom of this post! 



Comments