Concord and 9th - Triangle Turnabout and watercolor wash

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Sunday! I am back today with another Concord and 9th card. I just couldn't stop playing with the Triangle Turnabout set, that last night I made another card, but this time doing some watercolor wash using Peerless watercolors. 
I stamped the background 3 times on Strathmore 500 series cold press watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder from Hero Arts, then I did the wash using 4 colors. Next stamped the sentiment from the Happy Words set and embossed in white. Adhered it to black card base and added some black Nuvo drops! 

Watch the video below on how this card came to be. For instructions how to line up this stamp on your MISTI tool see this post HERE

As well with orders $25+ from Concord and 9th, you can get this set free as a thank you. 







Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Love this Ilina, I am so impressed (no pun intended, although it IS fitting in this instance! LOL) with this stamp, I ♥ it!